Breast Implant Problems / Correction / Revision: Case 1 (11925)
Breast Implant Problems / Correction / Revision: Case 1 (11925) This 48 year old woman was referred to Dr. Graham upon the recommendation of two of her personal physicians. She had developed the deflation of one of her saline breast implants. Leaking saline did not cause any symptoms or problems, and was absorbed harmlessly. Another surgeon had done breast augmentation (280ml) and correction of elongation with peri-areolar mastopexy 13 years earlier. She had mild capsular contracture. Our recommendation was to place two new implants and release tight portions of the capsules around the implants. The goals were symmetry, and improved softness and shape. We scheduled surgery soon after her consultation for the best result. Through her existing areolar scars, the modifications were done and 280ml saline implants placed. She maintained natural sensation. She noticed they felt softer and more natural. She wore similar or slightly larger bras.
- Current Cup Size
- 36 B-C
- 5' 7"
- Reason for Undergoing Treatment
- Right saline deflation, asymmetry, shape improvement
- Size of Implants (Volume)
- 280ml Inamed / Natrelle saline
- Surgical Technique, Previous
- Augmentation, areolar mastopexy
- Surgical Technique, revision done
- Implant replacement, capsulectomy