Which Procedures Increased the Most in 2016?
By Dr. Sutton Graham on April 04, 2017
The surgical procedures which saw the most increases in 2016 were:
- Fat Transfer (fat graft) to the Breast (up 41%)
- Labiaplasty (up 23%)
- Buttock Lift (up 21%)
- Fat Transfer to the Face (up 17%)
- Breast Implant Removal, Explantation (up 13%)
The nonsurgical procedures which increased the most were:
- Photo Rejuvenation (BBL, IPL) (up 36%)
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (up 16%)
- Laser Tattoo Removal (up 13%)
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening (up 12%)
- Botox (up 12%)
Nonsurgical procedures incresed an impressive 7% in 2016.
Related to This
"I am very pleased with Dr. Graham and his staff! They have been incredibly kind and helpful throughout my surgery. The post-op care has also been top notch! They always respond to my concerns right away, and I always feel well cared for, and listened to."Mary V.