Re-Opening Details: Enhanced Precautions
The Aesthetic Center will have been closed for 9-10 weeks, contributing to our community's effort to contain the COVID-19 which has effected everyone in this country in some way. We have all been fortunate to remain healthy while staying home.
The official restrictions have lifted and the national plastic surgery and hospital organizations have adopted guidelines to assist us resuming patient care while adding substantial layers of protection. We plan a phased re-opening beginning Tuesday, May 26, with full staff and procedures on Monday, June 1st. By taking special precautions we expect to be able to safely perform our evaluations and treatments, offering a high level of protection. We want to avoid spreading coronavirus while being able to assist you achieving your goals.
What to expect:
- You may be sent forms to complete by e-mail so as to minimize transferring papers by hand. You may be asked to signify consent by replying "yes" to text messages.
- All patients and staff will wear cloth face covering or mask during their visits. There will be brief exceptions for patients during facial examination and treatment.
- You will have your remote temperature taken, and it must not be elevated.
- You will be asked several screening questions about known or possible COVID-19 exposure.
- Wash your hands immediately upon arrival.
- Sanitize your mobile phone, because you will likely use it to make future appointments. Of course, don't answer it during your visit.
- Generally only the patient come inside the office. Family members wait in the car.
- Wait in your car. If there is any need to wait for your provider, you won't use the lobby. You will return to your car and wait on a call or being hailed by a staff member.
- Your check-out will involve minimal waiting or contact. Appointments may be schdeuled and sent to you after your departure.
- Product sales will be "curbside." Call in advance to order and schedule pick-up.
Our in-house, nationally accredited surgical facility offers to ability to have procedures without visiting a hospital. Our surgical procedures already include careful sterile technique. However, there are additional steps which we will take to protect everyone.
We realize our services are not essential to health, but they definitely benefit one's well being. Only as the essesntials are handled can we consider other wants.
We are thrilled to be able to cautiously resume our work helping your concerns; improved appearance, better figures, less wrinkles, nicer skin, well-shaped lips, toned muscles, less fat, less droop or sag, reduced blotchyness, shapely contours, etc.